×
Hot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop/Water drop/Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women Valentine Gifts

925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry

10 Reviews
Shipping Time: Shipping cost:
Quantity:
In Stock
Free shipping worldwide
45-Day Returns
View Cart
Please wait, we try to get a transaction confirmation as soon as possible.
Product Details
Product Details

Hot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop/Water drop/Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women Valentine Gifts

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will answer you.

You for the first time (Email or TradeManager).

Factory direct price, exceptional quality, fashionable style.
High quality (with protective film) Nickel free, not allergic!
100% New

Hot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop/Water drop/Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women Valentine Gifts

Product characteristics

It is a jewel of good quality and inexpensive.
We guarantee that our products are of high guarantee.
Do not compare with the cheapest
You will get what you pay for.
Hot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop / Water Drop / Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women; ideal gift for any occasion.
This jewelry in accordance with the EU environmental requirements.
Material: silver
Occasion: Wedding / Engagement / Anniversary / Party
Note: ARAVANT all jewelry are factory direct sales, all jewelry you can wholesale
Hot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop/Water drop/Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women Valentine GiftsHot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop/Water drop/Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women Valentine Gifts
Product display
Hot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop/Water drop/Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women Valentine Gifts
Hot Sale 925 Silver Earring Fashion Jewelry Teardrop/Water drop/Raindrop Dangle Earrings For Women Valentine Gifts

What is 925 silver?The one designed with the highest quality for jewelry; Its name is due because it is 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is another metal (usually copper), which helps to strengthen and stabilize the metal.

What is 925 silver for jewelry?
Simply put, it is the purest form of silver to make jewelry that maintains its beauty over time.

Reviews

Our reviews are verified for authenticity
5 out of 5
10 reviews
5 stars
(10)
4 stars
(0)
3 stars
(0)
2 stars
(0)
1 star
(0)
Write a Review
FREE DELIVERY

On all orders

FREE RETURNS

No questions asked return policy

NEED HELP? Email us!

support@whallesstore.com

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Worry-free shopping

Top

Shopping cart

×