Oximeters are very useful for patients with diseases such as Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Pulmonary Fibrosis, Cystic Fibrosis, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) among others, since they allow monitoring the disease and detecting alterations in oxygen saturation to time to seek medical attention before further complications develop.
Patients who use supplemental oxygen may have different oxygen requirements when they perform physical activities and by using an oximeter they can adjust the oxygen flow to maintain the saturation that their doctor has indicated (usually ≥ 90%).
These are some of the advantages of pulse oximeters:
They are not invasive
Easy to use
They are compact, light and practical
Real time measurements
-The design is easy to operate.
-The small and portable format makes it easy to handle and transport. Suitable for daily use, measuring your health at any time.
-Long battery life:
1) Low power consumption, working continuously for 6 hours.
2) In the absence of signal, the product will enter the standby state after 8 seconds.
1. Please check the battery direction carefully. 2 batteries have different directions, please do +/- right.
2. The finger must be connected deep enough, otherwise the measurement cannot be performed
3. Do not shake your finger or move your body during the measurement, or the data is unstable.
1 x fingertip oximeter (
The product applies to using in family, hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anaesthesia, paediatrics, intensive care, etc.), oxygen club, social medical organizations, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after sports. Operation in sport procedure is not recommended). It is also applicable to enthusiasts on mountaineering, patients (convalescents at home or those need first aid treatment), elders over 60, those work more than 12 hours, sporters and those work in the hermetic circumstance, etc. The product is not suitable to monitor patient continuously.
■Blood oxygen saturation: measurement range :70% ~ 99%
■Measurement accuracy: ±2% within the range of 80% ~ 99%,
■Within the range of 70% to 79% ±3%,
■No requirement for less than 70%
■Resolution: blood oxygen saturation ±1%
■ Display range of blood oxygen value: 70 ～ 100 ％
■ Pulse rate display range: 30 ～ 240BPM
■ Resolution: blood oxygen saturation is 1%, pulse rate is 1BPM
■ Accuracy: the range of blood oxygen saturation 70% ～ 100% is ± 1%, less than 70% is undefined, the pulse rate is ± 2BPM or ± 1% whichever is greater
■ SpO2 measurement range: 0% ~ 100% (resolution is 1%), accuracy: 70% ~ 100%: ± 2%, less than 70% is not specified
■ PR measurement range: 30bpm ~ 250bpm (resolution is 1bpm), accuracy: ± 2bpm or ± 2% (select a larger value)
■ Resistance to ambient light: the value measured under artificial light or indoor natural light and the value in the dark room are less than ± 1%
■Operating temperature :5°C~40°C
■SpO2 Measuring Range :35%~100%
■Accuracy :±2bpm or ±2%
■Display :OLED display Pulse rate display :30~250BPM
1. Most orders are shipped out within 1-2 working days after receipt .
Any product will be tested in 100% before delivery.
2. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season. You can also get the tracking information from official website.
3. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you Asap. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!