Microprocessor Control (CPU).
1. SMART AUTOMATIC CHARGING:
2. This is a fully automatic battery charger.
3. Automatic charging protects your battery from being overcharged. So you can leave the charger connected to the battery indefinitely.
4. chargers are suitable for most battery types including Calcium, Gel and AGM, Wet batteries. They may also help restore drained and sulphated batteries.
5. Types of batteries: Most types of lead acid batteries including Calcium, GEL and AGM, Wet,EFB, etc..
Touch switch mode technology: Yes
Polarity protection: Yes
Output short protection: Yes
Non battery link protection: Yes
Over temperature protection: Yes
Short circuit protection: Yes
Overcurrent protection: Yes
Overheat protection: Yes
Fire protection: Yes
Low voltage protection: Yes
Over voltage protection: Yes
Reverse protection: Yes
Electric shock protection: Yes
Input voltage: 110-265V AC, 50-60Hz
Rated output: 12V/8A , 24V/4A
Minimum start voltage: 8.0V
Battery range: 2-150Ah
Multiple modes: Car / motorcycle / AGM / GEL / lead acid
Display: Voltage, current, temperature, repair, completion, reverse
Thermal protect: 65’C+/-5’C
Compliant standards: CE, FC, Rohs, PSE
Dimension (L×W×H): 162×100×55mm
This Charger is for battery capacity between 2AH to 150AH
Pls check the capacity (AH) of your battery before buying the charger! Thanks!
1 X 12/24V Pulse Repair LCD Charger
1. Most orders ship within 1-2 business days of receipt.
Any product will be 100% tested before delivery.
2. Carrier provides SERVICE TRANSIT TIME and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, especially during the holiday season. You can also get the tracking information from the official website.
3. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days after payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!